During the last few months of 2018 whilst the the team at Sounzgood Djs were attending several weddings and other events, Scott was scrutinised by a team of professional DJs in Australia responsible for verifying association members of the Australasian DJ Alliance. To become a member we have to meet strict requirements and provide evidence along with references so that clients and venues can be guaranteed that their professional choice of entertainment is in fact professional and has proven track record.
An Accredited Membership is for those that have been in the industry for a period of time and demonstrates that you have gained much experience, are a true professional and meet the requirements to support your business and it’s obligations to the industry.
An Accredited Member is required to;
- Hold a current PPCA Licence
- Have current Test and Tag Certification verifying electrical safety of appliances [ AS/NZS 3760 ]
- Hold current Public Liability Insurance
- Provide details of ABN / ACN
- Provide details of Registered Business Name
- Provide 5 Past Client References
- Provide 3 Impartial Industry Related References
- Have a minimum of 5 Years Experience and a total of 100 Industry Events (over a minimum of 5 years)
- Agree to the DJ Alliance of Australasia Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct and any Guidelines